1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

Hello all—

I believe we discussed this previously, but I forget what, if any, conclusion we came to.

I see that the nightly 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT build, as well as 1.8.4-SNAPSHOT, is uploaded to the maven repo.  Can we get the 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT posted nightly to the maven repo as well so that we can test modules against the latest 1.9.x revision?  Was there a reason we decided not to publish the nightly 1.9 snapshot?  Were we waiting until 1.9 was released?

Take care,

Re: 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

I can't think of a reason not to publish a SNAPSHOT for each of our supported branches.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Mark Goodrich <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all—

Take care,

Re: 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

Yes, we should publish nightlies of trunk and 1._.x to the maven repo.  I know we had this discussion before, but no ITSM ticket was made, so I'm sure it was never done.

Mark, can you open an ITSM ticket for someone to update CI to publish those nightly?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]> wrote: