1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

Hello all—

I believe we discussed this previously, but I forget what, if any, conclusion we came to.

I see that the nightly 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT build, as well as 1.8.4-SNAPSHOT, is uploaded to the maven repo.  Can we get the 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT posted nightly to the maven repo as well so that we can test modules against the latest 1.9.x revision?  Was there a reason we decided not to publish the nightly 1.9 snapshot?  Were we waiting until 1.9 was released?

Take care,

Mark

Ben Wolfe (openmrs) Ben Wolfe (openmrs)

Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

Re: 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT installed to maven repo

done