Age attribute - data migration

John Bowers John Bowers

Age attribute - data migration

I'm working on some migration scripts and I cannot find where the age
attribute is stored for a patient in the database.

Thanks,
John

John Bowers
E [hidden email]
T +256 77 930 4659

Volunteer Technology Coordinator
Kagando Hospital
Kagando Village, Uganda

Owner
espressoSoft LLC
www.espressosoft.com
Tallahassee, FL, USA

Elaine Baker Elaine Baker

Re: Age attribute - data migration

Hello John

Age is not stored in the database.  Age is a calculated item using the date
of birth.  If you only have age of patients and not date of birth, I would
suggest estimating dates of birth using the dates when the data was
collected and the age.  There is a field for estimated date of birth in the
person table.

Best wishes
Elaine

University Computing Centre Ltd
P.O.Box 35062
Dar es Salaam

Telephone: +255 22 2410645
Fax: +255 22 2410690
Email: [hidden email]

I'm working on some migration scripts and I cannot find where the age
attribute is stored for a patient in the database.

Thanks,
John

John Bowers
E [hidden email]
T +256 77 930 4659

Volunteer Technology Coordinator
Kagando Hospital
Kagando Village, Uganda

Owner
espressoSoft LLC
www.espressosoft.com
Tallahassee, FL, USA

[hidden email] with "SIGNOFF openmrs-implement-l" in the  body
(not the subject) of your e-mail.