Concept Management Module

Jeremy Keiper-3 Jeremy Keiper-3

Concept Management Module

Is anyone currently working on http://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs-modules/conceptmanagement/ or using it?  Does anyone mind if I mavenize it?  Like, today?

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer
AMPATH / IU-Kenya Support

Jeremy Keiper-3 Jeremy Keiper-3

Re: Concept Management Module

I checked subversion, saw that the last committer was Peter E. from last summer, so I will go ahead with mavenization.

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer
AMPATH / IU-Kenya Support

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Jeremy Keiper <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is anyone currently working on http://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs-modules/conceptmanagement/ or using it?  Does anyone mind if I mavenize it?  Like, today?

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer
AMPATH / IU-Kenya Support

Dave Thomas Dave Thomas

Andrew Kanter Andrew Kanter

Re: Concept Management Module

Are you working on modifying this? It seems that we could learn a lot from the maternalconceptlab.com including searching by reference map, etc. What's the plan? :)

Andy

--------------------
Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH

- Director of Health Information Systems/Medical Informatics
Millennium Villages Project, Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
Columbia University

Email: [hidden email]
Mobile: +1 (646) 469-2421
Office: +1 (212) 305-4842
Skype: akanter-ippnw

Re: Concept Management Module

I am simply using it right now as a conduit for providing drug management UI enhancement early for implementers running OpenMRS 1.7+, but I suppose it will become more than that.  If anyone wants to work on it, feel free ... I requested the (hopefully coming soon) JIRA project allow all developers create and work on tickets.

Jeremy Keiper
OpenMRS Core Developer
AMPATH / IU-Kenya Support

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Andrew Kanter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you working on modifying this? It seems that we could learn a lot from the maternalconceptlab.com including searching by reference map, etc. What's the plan? :)

Andy

Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH

- Director of Health Information Systems/Medical Informatics
Millennium Villages Project, Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
Columbia University

Email: [hidden email]
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28646%29%20469-2421" value="+16464692421" target="_blank">+1 (646) 469-2421
Office: <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28212%29%20305-4842" value="+12123054842" target="_blank">+1 (212) 305-4842
Skype: akanter-ippnw