Data Export Form: combining simple columns with multiple Obs concept columns

Bobby Bobby

Data Export Form: combining simple columns with multiple Obs concept columns

Dear all,

A group of students and faculty from my program recently completed a project in the Dominican Republic which utilized OpenMRS for patient records and I would like to share the data in an Excel file with the team from another medical school.  I have been able to combine multiple simple column values; however, when I try to create the file with multiple concept columns, then I receive an error message stating: " Data Export 'Obs' Not Generated ".

Is there a way to have all the simple column and concept data collected into one Excel file.  I am finding it difficult to match each corresponding concept column (Obs) data with the simple column identifier information.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert C. Palmer, MS-2
UCF College of Medicine Class of 2014

OpenMRS module information.png (62K) Download Attachment
OpenMRS simple column data.png (81K) Download Attachment
OpenMRS single concept column data.png (38K) Download Attachment
OpenMRS system information.png (25K) Download Attachment

Re: Data Export Form: combining simple columns with multiple Obs concept columns

Hi Robert,

When you get that error message, there must be another more detailed error message in the log files (that is necessary for debugging). Any chance you can get that more detailed error (it will be a java stack trace) and pass it along?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Robert C. Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert C. Palmer, MS-2
UCF College of Medicine Class of 2014

Bobby Bobby

Hi Darius,

I know the error message/page that you are talking about, but this only gives the error banner that is seen in the attached screenshot.  Is there another way to access the detailed error message that includes the java stack trace?  I have also attached a screenshot of my server log.

Robert

2012/2/5 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Robert,

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Robert C. Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert C. Palmer, MS-2
UCF College of Medicine Class of 2014

Robert C. Palmer, MS-2
UCF College of Medicine Class of 2014

OpenMRS Data export error.png (102K) Download Attachment
OpenMRS Server Log 2-5-12.png (437K) Download Attachment

Hi Robert,

The server log also lives on disk, though you should be able to see something in the in-application version of the server log.

Are you saying that if you look in the logs right after getting that data export error, you don't see any further error messages?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Robert C. Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Robert C. Palmer, MS-2
UCF College of Medicine Class of 2014

Robert C. Palmer, MS-2
UCF College of Medicine Class of 2014

Glen McCallum Glen McCallum

Hi Robert:

Typically, I work on an ubuntu server instance having installed tomcat6 with apt-get...

When I'm tracing detailed logs I look in:

/var/lib/tomcat6/logs/catalina.out

The location of catalina.out could depend on your OS and where you install tomcat6.

Glen