FW: Html Form and CSS question

Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

Report Content as Inappropriate

FW: Html Form and CSS question

A question below from one of our implementers... does anyone remember if we figured out a way to do this? Did anyone come up with any creative solutions?  I can't remember off the top of my head.

Mark

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FW: Html Form and CSS question

I also don't remember.

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work to put them in a module's resource folder, and import them in the standard way that you would on any html page. (Though that might be annoying if the deploy-web task isn't working for your module...)

-Darius

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Mark Goodrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

This also assumes that you have an appropriate module (Rwanda Customizations?) to place them in.

Mark

Michael Seaton Michael Seaton

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FW: Html Form and CSS question

Didn't we do some work to create a generic form resource table that form entry technologies could use to persist re-usable resources like this that their forms could reference?  Was that ever completed (I know it had multiple design and implementation iterations)?  If so, this might seem like an additional place that htmlformentry could provide this support in the future.

This also assumes that you have an appropriate module (Rwanda Customizations?) to place them in.

Mark

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FW: Html Form and CSS question

Form resources are in 1.9. You're right, it would be a great idea to add a resource tag in hfe19ext that would include a resource (presumably as a link).

-Darius (by phone)