FW: [OPENMRS-IMPLEMENTERS] Important announcement regarding metadatasharing

1 message Options
Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

FW: [OPENMRS-IMPLEMENTERS] Important announcement regarding metadatasharing

To follow up on this, it appears that the 1.x line of the metasharing module disables *all* Hibernate interceptors.  So, in versions of Openmrs 1.7.x and above, this will also disable auditing (i.e, “date_changed” does not get updated when a record is changed).

This could be particularly deadly since auditing provides a means to recover from sync stoppage.

I think we have isolated the cause of the error, so a fix will most likely be out soon, but I wanted people to be aware of this.

Take care,

Mark