How can I join the Implementers group/mailing list through Google Groups?

Mathias Lin Mathias Lin

How can I join the Implementers group/mailing list through Google Groups?

This is a bit of a weird problem and question, but - how can I join
the Implementers group/mailing list through Google Groups?

I am subscribed to the Impl mailing list with my email address, and I
can perfectly login and add a new topic through
https://listserv.iupui.edu/cgi-bin/wa-iupui.exe?A0=OPENMRS-IMPLEMENT-L

but I cannot join nor write/reply anything when going through the
Google Groups interface
(https://groups.google.com/a/openmrs.org/group/implementers).

And when I click the 'Contact owner to join' link, I get an error
message ("Sorry, you don't have enough permissions to view this
page").

As far as I remember it had worked before a while ago, and I'm now not
sure whether it's related to switching my email to a Google Apps for
Business account instead of the regular personal Gmail account, but I
don't see how that should be an issue. Neither account works with the
Google Group (anymore?).

This is what I see:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5980/googlegroupsissue.png

Mathias LIN
Meta Healthcare Systems Ltd.
20/F Central Tower, 28 Queen's Rd Central, Hong Kong
T +852 8199 9605, M +86 159 0208 1701, Skype: mathias.lin
http://www.metahealthcare.com
Michael Downey Michael Downey

Re: How can I join the Implementers group/mailing list through Google Groups?

Hi Mathias,

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Mathias Lin | Meta Healthcare
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> This is a bit of a weird problem and question, but - how can I join
> the Implementers group/mailing list through Google Groups?

We're not yet using Google Groups for subscriptions--only an archive.
We plan to switch over this summer and will make an announcement in
the coming weeks with more information. For now, continue to use
LISTSERV as in the past.

Regards,
Michael