Immunization registries, etc.

Andrew Kanter Andrew Kanter

Immunization registries, etc.

At MVP, we created a pediatric form which tracks immunization history. However, we were thinking that a more sophisticated solution which records both history, and current encounter immunizations, along with graphic display of the immunization and decision-support as to what is required or needs reminders would be great.

Has anyone built any of this using OpenMRS as yet?

Thanks again,
Andy

--------------------
Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH

- Director of Health Information Systems/Medical Informatics
Millennium Villages Project Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
Columbia University

Email: [hidden email]
Mobile: +1 (646) 469-2421
Office: +1 (212) 305-4842
Skype: akanter-ippnw
Yahoo: andy_kanter

Spohr, Mark Spohr, Mark

Re: Immunization registries, etc.

There is an OpenROSA project for handhelds that Marc Mitchell and Neal Lesh (D-Tree) are doing that is similar to this.

.Mark

Mark H. Spohr, MD
Technical Officer - Health Knowledge Systems
Health Care Informatics
IER/HSI
World Health Organization
20, Avenue Appia