MRN Generator Module Privileges

James Arbaugh James Arbaugh

MRN Generator Module Privileges

It appears there is no privilege required to change the ID Generator Setup or to Generate Bulk Identifiers either.  From what I can tell, any of my users could go in and change these critical settings that only a super user / administrator type users should be able to do.  Is this a bug, or is there a privilege my users have that I’m missing?  I’ve already verified, and my test user does not have a role that has the “Edit MRN Sequence Response” or “View MRN Sequence Response” privileges.

How can I prevent the MRN Generator Module links, “Bulk Identifiers Generator” and “ID Generator Setup” from being visible to all users under the Administration page?

This happens with MRN Generator Module 1.2.

Thanks,

James

Ben Wolfe Ben Wolfe

Re: MRN Generator Module Privileges

The best thing to do is to open a ticket and ask the original developer
to work on it.  Looks like you did this a few months ago
http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/1992 but Ratnakar perhaps has forgotten
about it.

I'm pinging him again with this email.  If he can't work on it then
we'll open it up to another developer than might want to do it.

Ben