Module for Comment

Ashley Maher Ashley Maher

Report Content as Inappropriate

Module for Comment

Sorry for the cross post.

I created a wiki entry for a module with regards permissions. Some may wish to comment.

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Patient+Medical+Record+Permissions#

Kindest Regards,

Ashley

Rajib Sengupta Rajib Sengupta

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Module for Comment

Ashley,
Is this is a module already existing or a new module that you are proposing?

If this is a new module, I think this functionality should be part of the PHR module (https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/PHR+Module)  . It already has the provision of sharing patient's record and is getting enhanced in this GSOC project -

Thanks,
Rajib

Ashley Maher Ashley Maher

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Module for Comment

Rajib,

I did look at that module and felt the objectives were too contradictory to look further. Felt a new module may be a better solution. Clearly this was put up for comment so this is not set in concrete.

Comment?

Regards,

Ashley

Is this is a module already existing or a new module that you are proposing?

If this is a new module, I think this functionality should be part of the PHR module (https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/PHR+Module)  . It already has the provision of sharing patient's record and is getting enhanced in this GSOC project -
https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Personal+Health+Record+Module+Enhancement

Thanks,
Rajib