OpenMRS 1.9 Status Update

Daniel Kayiwa-2 Daniel Kayiwa-2

Report Content as Inappropriate

OpenMRS 1.9 Status Update

Greetings to everyone!!!

We are greatly thankful to those who have put efforts in testing the OpenMRS 1.9 third release candidate.
A few bugs have been reported and some fixed. So we are going to have another release candidate which will be available for further testing.
We encourage as many implementers as possible to test such that we can quickly get 1.9 out of the door.

Thanks to all of you!!!

Daniel Kayiwa
On Behalf of the OpenMRS Community

--
The greatest want of the world is the want of men—men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.

James Arbaugh James Arbaugh

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: OpenMRS 1.9 Status Update

Hi Daniel,

Is the latest release candidate available yet?  I don’t see it on Source Forge, or on the OpenMRS wiki.  When available for testing, please drop another email with info on where it can be downloaded.

Thanks,

James

Daniel Kayiwa-2 Daniel Kayiwa-2

Report Content as Inappropriate