Patient Image Module

adundon adundon

Patient Image Module

We're trying to use Patient Image module 0.3.3 with OpenMRS 1.8.2 on Linux.
The module seems to have installed successfully and the Patient Image tab
appears in the Patient Dashboard.  When I try uploading an image, it appears
to work (no error message), and the image is actually getting uploaded to the
server in the patient_images directory, with the patient ID number as the
image file name.

However, the uploaded image does not display on the patient dashboard page;
we only see the default silhouette image.

Is there something else I need to configure to get the correct image to display
in the patient dashboard?

Thank you!

To unsubscribe from OpenMRS Developers' mailing list, send an e-mail to [hidden email] with "SIGNOFF openmrs-devel-l" in the  body (not the subject) of your e-mail.

[mailto:[hidden email]?body=SIGNOFF%20openmrs-devel-l]
sunbiz sunbiz

Re: Patient Image Module

What browser (and version) are you using??
Does doing a refresh on the page help or after uploading the image, does the page do a refresh??
Do you see any exception in the system log?

There isn't any configuration required as such. You can still check if the global property to patientimage.showOnDashboard is true.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA

My Tech Blog:  http://sunnytalkstech.blogspot.com
You Live by CHOICE, Not by CHANCE

On 27 April 2012 02:24, Ann Dundon <[hidden email]> wrote:
We're trying to use Patient Image module 0.3.3 with OpenMRS 1.8.2 on Linux.
The module seems to have installed successfully and the Patient Image tab
appears in the Patient Dashboard.  When I try uploading an image, it appears
to work (no error message), and the image is actually getting uploaded to the
server in the patient_images directory, with the patient ID number as the
image file name.

However, the uploaded image does not display on the patient dashboard page;
we only see the default silhouette image.

Is there something else I need to configure to get the correct image to display
in the patient dashboard?

Thank you!

[mailto:[hidden email]?body=SIGNOFF%20openmrs-devel-l]

adundon adundon

Re: Patient Image Module

Thanks for your fast reply. I tested it in IE 8 and Firefox 11, and I
tried refreshing the page. I also set the global property
patientimage.showOnDashboard to true. Didn't see any errors in the
system log.

Do I need to restart the Patient Image module when I change the global
property value?

Ann

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Saptarshi Purkayastha
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> What browser (and version) are you using??
> Does doing a refresh on the page help or after uploading the image, does the
> page do a refresh??
> Do you see any exception in the system log?
> There isn't any configuration required as such. You can still check if the
> global property to patientimage.showOnDashboard is true.
> ---
> Regards,
> Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
> My Tech Blog:  http://sunnytalkstech.blogspot.com
> You Live by CHOICE, Not by CHANCE
> On 27 April 2012 02:24, Ann Dundon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> We're trying to use Patient Image module 0.3.3 with OpenMRS 1.8.2 on
>> Linux.
>> The module seems to have installed successfully and the Patient Image tab
>> appears in the Patient Dashboard.  When I try uploading an image, it
>> appears
>> to work (no error message), and the image is actually getting uploaded to
>> the
>> server in the patient_images directory, with the patient ID number as the
>> image file name.
>> However, the uploaded image does not display on the patient dashboard
>> page;
>> we only see the default silhouette image.
>> Is there something else I need to configure to get the correct image to
>> display
>> in the patient dashboard?
>> Thank you!
>> _________________________________________
>> To unsubscribe from OpenMRS Developers' mailing list, send an e-mail to
>> [hidden email] with "SIGNOFF openmrs-devel-l" in the  body (not
>> the subject) of your e-mail.
>> [mailto:[hidden email]?body=SIGNOFF%20openmrs-devel-l]
> ________________________________
> Click here to unsubscribe from OpenMRS Developers' mailing list

Ann Dundon
805-729-2759

[mailto:[hidden email]?body=SIGNOFF%20openmrs-devel-l]
adundon adundon

Re: Patient Image Module

Hi Saptarshi,

An update: I  restarted the Patient Image module after making sure the
patientimage.showOnDashboard property was set to true, but that didn't
help: I'm still seeing only the default silhouette on the Patient
Image tab in the dashboard.

Somehow the reference to the correct source for the image with id
"patientimg" is not getting written to the page, but I don't know how
to troubleshoot this.  Is there any other info I can send that would
help us understand what's not working?

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer,

Ann

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Ann Dundon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for your fast reply. I tested it in IE 8 and Firefox 11, and I
> tried refreshing the page. I also set the global property
> patientimage.showOnDashboard to true. Didn't see any errors in the
> system log.
> Do I need to restart the Patient Image module when I change the global
> property value?
> Ann
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Saptarshi Purkayastha
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> What browser (and version) are you using??
>> Does doing a refresh on the page help or after uploading the image, does the
>> page do a refresh??
>> Do you see any exception in the system log?
>> There isn't any configuration required as such. You can still check if the
>> global property to patientimage.showOnDashboard is true.
>> ---
>> Regards,
>> Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
>> My Tech Blog:  http://sunnytalkstech.blogspot.com
>> You Live by CHOICE, Not by CHANCE
>> On 27 April 2012 02:24, Ann Dundon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> We're trying to use Patient Image module 0.3.3 with OpenMRS 1.8.2 on
>>> Linux.
>>> The module seems to have installed successfully and the Patient Image tab
>>> appears in the Patient Dashboard.  When I try uploading an image, it
>>> appears
>>> to work (no error message), and the image is actually getting uploaded to
>>> the
>>> server in the patient_images directory, with the patient ID number as the
>>> image file name.
>>>
>>> However, the uploaded image does not display on the patient dashboard
>>> page;
>>> we only see the default silhouette image.
>>>
>>> Is there something else I need to configure to get the correct image to
>>> display
>>> in the patient dashboard?
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> _________________________________________
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from OpenMRS Developers' mailing list, send an e-mail to
>>> [hidden email] with "SIGNOFF openmrs-devel-l" in the  body (not
>>> the subject) of your e-mail.
>>>