Re: Installation of OpenMRS

Michael Downey Michael Downey

Re: Installation of OpenMRS

Hi Kumar,

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Pankaj Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, Please tell me the process how to install openMRS on server, both on
> Linux and as well as Windows
> i have tried with
> http://archive.openmrs.org/wiki/Setting_up_an_OpenMRS_Server   link but the
> 3rd step in this tutorial is beyond my comprehension i have done same as
> suggested in tutorials but when i was executing the following query-

That's an out-dated page. Have you tried this one?
https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Installing+OpenMRS

Best regards,
Michael Downey
OpenMRS Community Infrastructure Team
[hidden email] - http://openmrs.org/

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Pankaj Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Michael in this tutorial i am not seeing how and where to create db because
> without db how war file will deploy, if i am doing something wrong your
> suggestion will be appreciated.

The OpenMRS installation wizard, which runs after starting the
newly-deployed WAR file, will guide you through the creation of the
database if it does not yet exist. If you prefer to use your own
database schema that already exists, it will ask you for its
information.

Michael