Regarding HTML form entry module

Jibesh Patra Jibesh Patra

Report Content as Inappropriate

Regarding HTML form entry module

Hi devs,
As I can see, the three mandatory tags of a HTML form are <encounterDate/> <encounterLocation/> and <encounterProvider/>. Now, when I am creating  a new form, if I delete one of these tags (auto-generated by default) and save the form, I am allowed to do so.
Error is reported only when I am trying to use the saved form, to fill up the details of a patient. I think the error should be reported (that one of these mandatoty tags is missing) while saving the form, & hence this email. Please, correct me if I am getting it wrong.
Thank you,
--
Jibesh Patra

Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Regarding HTML form entry module

Jibesh--

Originally, encounterDate, encounterLocation, and encounterProvider were always required.  However, I believe we have a few  newer cases where these tags aren't required  (perhaps when working with the patient, program, or relationship tag, or when used with the html form flowsheet module).  So at this point I wouldn't add a verification to check for this when saving a form.

But thanks for checking!

Take care,
Mark