SYNC Question 2

Erick Mugoma Erick Mugoma

SYNC Question 2

Hi Ben and Mark,
I've run a simple query to select all the encounters that were created today on the central/parent server and I've noted they are over 8,000 encounters. I ran the same query on one of my child servers. on the remote server o and nly the encounters created today on this server as returned only.

I realized that the records from the child servers are being synced to the parent server very well. However the records from the parent are not getting down or synced to the child servers. My close audit shows that last time the parent sent records to the child servers was on 28-03-2012.

Kindly Let me if there is any thing I can do resolve this puzzle.

Thanks

Erick

Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

Re: SYNC Question 2

Erick—

Just to clarify, when you look at the “Overview” section on the Parent server, is the status for all the child servers “OK”?

When you go to “History of Changes” on the parent server, do you see any items marked as “Outgoing” from the past twenty-four hours?  Are there any outgoing records marked with an error? (You should increase your records per page to 100 records and then step through the records… you also could try the “jump to next error” option)

Take care,

Mark

Erick Mugoma Erick Mugoma

Re: SYNC Question 2

Hi Mark,
When I look at the overview, the status of the parent server is ok (By the way record count for outgoing records has not changed since 28-03-2012). However, I've realized the new records (outgoing records) are not being marked for sync any more. The last time the records were marked for sync is 28-03-2012 and there are no errors on the queue. when you click jump to next error, it returns the message "No more errors found". To me it looks like the sync process on the parent server has stalled somehow even though it is able to process incoming records.

Any advice on the next steps to resolve this problem?

Erick