Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Roberto Ramos Roberto Ramos
Report Content as Inappropriate

Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Hi all, i've been translate the module reporting compatibility 1.5.4.1, but i found parts of code that are in hard code.
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

traducciones_faltantes.png (98K) Download Attachment
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Hola Roberto,

Are you a developer? Do you have the capacity to look at the source code for the reporting compatibility module and identify where things are hardcoded (and ideally fix that)?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Roberto Ramos Roberto Ramos
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

sorry, forgot to include the following text!

And yes Darius i can look the source code and I have not found the files to translate, please would need if you know what they are.
Could I use the same function I used in translating the reporting compatibility module to place the phrases in the message.properties file .

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Roberto Ramos Roberto Ramos
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Could I use the same function I used in translating the reporting compatibility module to place the phrases in the message.properties file.

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Unfortunately it looks like the code is referencing a "cohort" portlet that is currently in core.

Two possible fixes:

Possibility #1 (maybe easiest for you to code, but requires deploying updated core OpenMRS):
make changes in trunk, and we'll backport them as far as the OpenMRS version you're using. The relevant file is:
/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Possibility #2 (better in general, maybe easier for you to deploy because the fix is just to the module)
override the cohort portlet from the reportingcompatibility module (it's supposed to be in that module anyway) and make the language changes in the reportingcompatibility module.

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Roberto Ramos Roberto Ramos
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Thanks for replying!!,
I'll see how to make changes in the second way you told me and I notice as I was.

Gracias por responder!! ,
voy a ver como hacer los cambios de la segunda manera que me planteaste y te aviso como me fue.

2012/5/2 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Two possible fixes:

/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Joaquín Blaya Joaquín Blaya
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Darius,
I think neither sounds much harder than the other one.

Which of the two is better for OpenMRS because we'll probably go with that one.

Joaquín
___________________________________________________________________
Gerente de Desarrollo, eHealth Systems
Research Fellow, Escuela de Medicina de Harvard
Moderador, GHDOnline.org

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for replying!!,

Gracias por responder!! ,

2012/5/2 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Two possible fixes:

/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

#2 is better.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Darius,
I think neither sounds much harder than the other one.

Which of the two is better for OpenMRS because we'll probably go with that one.

Joaquín
___________________________________________________________________
Gerente de Desarrollo, eHealth Systems
Research Fellow, Escuela de Medicina de Harvard
Moderador, GHDOnline.org

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for replying!!,

Gracias por responder!! ,

2012/5/2 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Two possible fixes:

/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Roberto Ramos Roberto Ramos
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Hi all, I'm finishing to translate the reporting module compatibility V. 1.5.4.1, but have not found a single part, which specified the search goes on green background.
I've attached a picture to see the translation.

Would need if they could tell me where is this to be so translated.

Thank you all!

2012/5/4 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
#2 is better.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Darius,
I think neither sounds much harder than the other one.

Which of the two is better for OpenMRS because we'll probably go with that one.

Joaquín
___________________________________________________________________
Gerente de Desarrollo, eHealth Systems
Research Fellow, Escuela de Medicina de Harvard
Moderador, GHDOnline.org

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for replying!!,

Gracias por responder!! ,

2012/5/2 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Two possible fixes:

/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

att.jpg (239K) Download Attachment
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Do a "control-h" to search all java files for "with value" or maybe just "patients".  My guess is the api project, not the omod project, but I could be wrong. Darius should know off the top of his head. :-)

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've attached a picture to see the translation.

Would need if they could tell me where is this to be so translated.

Thank you all!

2012/5/4 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
#2 is better.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Darius,
I think neither sounds much harder than the other one.

Which of the two is better for OpenMRS because we'll probably go with that one.

Joaquín
___________________________________________________________________
Gerente de Desarrollo, eHealth Systems
Research Fellow, Escuela de Medicina de Harvard
Moderador, GHDOnline.org

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for replying!!,

Gracias por responder!! ,

2012/5/2 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Two possible fixes:

/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Translate in Spanish Module Reporting Compatibility 1.5.4.1

Hola Roberto,

Unfortunately these are hardcoded into the core class org.openmrs.reporting.ObsPatientFilter, and other PatientFilters, in their getDescription() methods.

You will need to modify these to call Context.getMessageSourceService().getMessage(...). And you may have to play around with the logic, since it's currently constructing the message based on whether or not certain fields are null.

Let me know if you have any questions.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Ben Wolfe <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've attached a picture to see the translation.

Would need if they could tell me where is this to be so translated.

Thank you all!

2012/5/4 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
#2 is better.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Darius,
I think neither sounds much harder than the other one.

Which of the two is better for OpenMRS because we'll probably go with that one.

Joaquín
___________________________________________________________________
Gerente de Desarrollo, eHealth Systems
Research Fellow, Escuela de Medicina de Harvard
Moderador, GHDOnline.org

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for replying!!,

Gracias por responder!! ,

2012/5/2 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the reminder. (I lost this thread over the weekend...)

Two possible fixes:

/openmrs/trunk/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/portlets/cohort.jsp

Are both options clear? Do you know which one makes more sense for you to do?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I haven't had a reply to my email below so I wanted to send it again.

2012/4/27 Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]>
sorry, forgot to include the following text!

Thanks!!

2012/4/27 Darius Jazayeri <[hidden email]>
Hola Roberto,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Roberto Ramos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached a picture to see the missing translations.

Thanks!