Using Jquery in HTMLForm

Rajib Sengupta Rajib Sengupta

Using Jquery in HTMLForm

Hello All,

Can we use JQuery in the HTMLForm entry module?

I found a archived page as following:

Is this is still valid or do we have another page for using Jquery with HTMLForm entry module?

Thanks,
Rajib

Mark Goodrich-2 Mark Goodrich-2

Re: Using Jquery in HTMLForm

Rajib,

Absolutely, you can use jquery on an HTML Form.  There are also a few javascript utility methods that are provided.  You can read more here:

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/HTML+Form+Entry+JavaScript+Reference

Mark