XForms not displayed on IE 9

Joaquín Blaya Joaquín Blaya

XForms not displayed on IE 9

Hi,
I just tried to open an Xform in two computers running IE 9 and when I click on the link I get a blank page instead of the xforms.  I looked in catalina.out and found no errors.

Anyone else having this problem?

Daniel Kayiwa Daniel Kayiwa

Re: XForms not displayed on IE 9

Hi Joaquin, can you show me the link you clicked on the demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem?

Moderador, GHDOnline.org

If we keep uppermost in our minds the unkind and unjust acts of others, we shall find it impossible to love them as Christ has loved us; but if our thoughts dwell upon the wondrous love and pity of Christ for us, the same spirit will flow out to others.

Joaquín Blaya Joaquín Blaya

Re: XForms not displayed on IE 9

The link is

If you'd like I could give you a user on that demo server, but I'd prefer to do it off list.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Joaquin, can you show me the link you clicked on the demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem?

Daniel Kayiwa Daniel Kayiwa

Re: XForms not displayed on IE 9

Is it possible to reproduce it on the openmrs demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
The link is

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Joaquin, can you show me the link you clicked on the demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem?

Joaquín Blaya Joaquín Blaya

Re: XForms not displayed on IE 9

Hi Daniel,
In the demo, I went and modified two forms the Adult Initial and Return forms to use Xforms.  I'm attaching a screeen shot of what happens when I click on them from a patient.  It's slightly different than what I see in our dev server because the openmrs demo shows a single field for either form I click on, where our dev server shows a pure white screen.

also, on our dev server I just updated to the latest version of xforms and the same thing happens.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it possible to reproduce it on the openmrs demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
The link is

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Joaquin, can you show me the link you clicked on the demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem?

demoopenmrs19.png (164K) Download Attachment
Joaquín Blaya Joaquín Blaya

Re: XForms not displayed on IE 9

Hi Daniel,
I found one other thing. If on IE 9 you view the page in compatibility view, then xforms does work.

Here's the way to turn on compatibility view in IE 9

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it possible to reproduce it on the openmrs demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
The link is

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Joaquin, can you show me the link you clicked on the demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem?

Daniel Kayiwa Daniel Kayiwa

Re: XForms not displayed on IE 9

Oh i see!!! Very useful information.
Thanks Joaquin!!!

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Here's the way to turn on compatibility view in IE 9

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it possible to reproduce it on the openmrs demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
The link is

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Daniel Kayiwa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Joaquin, can you show me the link you clicked on the demo server?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Joaquín Blaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem?