add a servlet filter from openmrs module

hablutzel1 hablutzel1

add a servlet filter from openmrs module

Hi, it is possible to add a servlet filter from a openmrs module? one like StartupErrorFilter.

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)

Ben Wolfe Ben Wolfe

Re: add a servlet filter from openmrs module

Filters can be defined by modules, see
http://openmrs.org/wiki/Module_Config_File

The StartupErrorFilter is one of the first filters defined and so can
stop all progress.  Modules filters are near the bottom, so can't stop
the loading the process (besides not being loaded immediately at openmrs
start time)

Ben

hablutzel1 hablutzel1