can't download XSN

Rubens Paul Rubens Paul

can't download XSN

Hi all,

I have a problem when downloading an XSN,

when I try to do so, even though I see the message saying that: “All files have finished downloading”, it doesn’t actually  appear on my desktop.

can someone help me please?

Thanks

Rubens

Brian McKown Brian McKown

Re: can't download XSN

Is your browser set to automatically download to a different location
other than the Desktop?
Firefox:
Tools-->Options-->Main-->(Downloads)

Or, in the Firefox pop-up asking if you want to save the file, did you
check "Do this automatically for files like this from now on?"
This can be chaned in Firefox:
Tools-->Options-->Content-->(FileTypes)Manage

If you are getting an "All files have finished downloading," I think
that everything in OpenMRS has worked correctly.

-Brian

Rubens Paul wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem when downloading an XSN,
>
> when I try to do so, even though I see the message saying that: “All
> files have finished downloading”, it doesn’t actually  appear on my desktop.
>
> can someone help me please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rubens

Rubens Paul Rubens Paul

Re: can't download XSN

Thank you Brian that was my error,  the default location to download the
files was set to another folder
That's ok now
Thank you for your help
Rubens

Rubens Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem when downloading an XSN,
>
> when I try to do so, even though I see the message saying that: "All
> files have finished downloading", it doesn't actually  appear on my
desktop.

> can someone help me please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rubens

to [hidden email] with "SIGNOFF openmrs-implement-l" in the
body (not the subject) of your e-mail.