cohort on dashboard

zoman keiba zoman keiba

cohort on dashboard

Dear All:

Is there a possibility to see on the dashboard if a patient belongs to a cohort ?

Some time ago there were some thoughts on this:

http://openmrs.org/wiki/User_talk:Djazayeri

Patient Dashboard should show the cohorts a patients belongs to. If you have permission you should be able to add/remove the patient to/from cohorts.

Is this already implemented somehow ?

Thanks,

Zoman
Darius Jazayeri Darius Jazayeri

Re: cohort on dashboard

Hi Zoman,

This is not implemented, and it's not on our short-term roadmap.

If you know a programmer who would like to do this, I can help them work
through it. If you want to put saved searches (and not just saved
cohorts) on the dashboard, there are some tricky issues about how
frequently you need to re-run the cohort queries, to avoid making the
dashboard page too slow to load.

-Darius