infopath submitting

zoman keiba zoman keiba

infopath submitting

Hi there,
my infopath forms open correctly and i can submit my form without problems.
but when i see in the dashboard there is no encounter ,and in the database it is the same thing, no encounter added,no obs added.
Process form entry Queue and HL7  Task are set to true.
trouble is that things were working well until i set up Remote form Entry module.
any ideas?
Thanks Zoman.

Ben Wolfe Ben Wolfe

Re: infopath submitting

Check your tomcat error logs.  Anything in there about the scheduler stuff?

There might be one formentry item that keeps giving an error and isn't being moved to the error queue.  If thatsthe case, post the relevant error logs to a trac ticket http://dev.openmrs.org ...or here is fine too.

Have you restarted tomcat to see if that would fix it?

Ben

>my infopath forms open correctly and i can submit my form without problems.
>but when i see in the dashboard there is no encounter ,and in the database it is the same thing, no encounter added,no obs added.
> Process form entry Queue and HL7  Task are set to true.
>trouble is that things were working well until i set up Remote form Entry module.
>any ideas?
>Thanks Zoman.
> Click here to unsubscribe from OpenMRS Implementers' mailing list

gilbert uwayezu gilbert uwayezu

Re : [OPENMRS-IMPLEMENTERS] infopath submitting

I have the same issue too, I have one form that is showing its  encounters , others not.

>my infopath forms open correctly and i can submit my form without problems.
>but when i see in the dashboard there is no encounter ,and in the database it is the same thing, no encounter added,no obs added.
> Process form entry Queue and HL7  Task are set to true.
>trouble is that things were working well until i set up Remote form Entry module.
>any ideas?
>Thanks Zoman.
> Click here to unsubscribe from OpenMRS Implementers' mailing list

Ben Wolfe Ben Wolfe

Re: Re : [OPENMRS-IMPLEMENTERS] infopath submitting

Gilbert, yours is probably a different issue.  Your other forms are
probably configured wrong.  Check your tomcat logs and see if there is
an error for the other forms.  Then looks in your hl7_in_error table to
see how many of those forms have ended up there (instead of becoming
encounters).

Ben

gilbert uwayezu wrote:

> I have the same issue too, I have one form that is showing its
> encounters , others not.

> *De :* Ben Wolfe <[hidden email]>
> *À :* [hidden email]
> *Envoyé le :* Jeudi, 20 Novembre 2008, 6h06mn 00s
> *Objet :* Re: [OPENMRS-IMPLEMENTERS] infopath submitting
>
> Check your tomcat error logs.  Anything in there about the scheduler stuff?
>
> There might be one formentry item that keeps giving an error and isn't
> being moved to the error queue.  If thatsthe case, post the relevant
> error logs to a trac ticket http://dev.openmrs.org ...or here is fine too.
>
> Have you restarted tomcat to see if that would fix it?
>
> Ben

David Thomas-2 David Thomas-2

Re: Re : [OPENMRS-IMPLEMENTERS] infopath submitting

Hi.  We recently had a similar problem happen when two infopath forms in Lesotho stopped having encounter.encounter_datetime as a required field.  If I remember correctly, this showed up in the logs as an HL7 error, probably a null pointer exception, or a hibernate complaint.

Hope this helps.