infopath trouble

zoman keiba zoman keiba

infopath trouble

Hi there,
i have a strange problem with my infopath forms.
two days ago  my two forms worked without troubles.
but now my second form don't work ,i have tried to rebuild ,download and upload but nothing seems to work.
i have also tried to duplicate the form that is working now ,things are perfomed correctly but when i try to use this form an error occurs.
schimel.

Ben Wolfe Ben Wolfe

Re: infopath trouble

Zoman, can you post an error message or a screenshot?

What changed between now when the forms last worked?

Ben

>i have a strange problem with my infopath forms.
>two days ago  my two forms worked without troubles.
>but now my second form don't work ,i have tried to rebuild ,download and upload but nothing seems to work.
> i have also tried to duplicate the form that is working now ,things are perfomed correctly but when i try to use this form an error occurs.
>schimel.
> Click here to unsubscribe from OpenMRS Implementers' mailing list

zoman keiba zoman keiba

Re: infopath trouble

Hi Ben,
one day when submitting data with infopath data were not going to the database.
in system information i got this:
MODULE_REPOSITORY_PATH       C:\Documents and Settings\postgres\Application Data\OpenMRS\modules
so i decided to set
formentry.queue_archive_dir to C:\Documents and Settings\postgres\Application Data\OpenMRS\formentry\archive\2008\09
formentry.queue_dir to C:\Documents and Settings\postgres\Application Data\OpenMRS\formentry\queue.
after this only pediatric form works correctly.
i can rebuild correctly the form that is not working correctly,but it's not working.
Best regards.

stdout_20081127.log (37K) Download Attachment
errormessageinfopath.JPG (29K) Download Attachment
zoman keiba zoman keiba

Re: infopath trouble

Hi Ben
finally i have tried to download the xsn of my form on an other
machine  and upload it.
now it's working.
schimel zoman.