openmrs id

Gökhan Duran Gökhan Duran

openmrs id

hi there. i have a problem with openmrs id. when i try to create new patient record with openmrs the system ask me openmrs id.i can type any number but the openmrs id must be luhn algortihm. i can use this web site https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Check+Digit+Algorithm for openmrs id. my question is how can add new patient openmrs id without using this website? in other words i want to add openmrs id on the create patient page. Thanks for help.

Jonathan Galingan Jonathan Galingan

Re: openmrs id

Go to manage Identifier types. Click openmrs id. Change the identifier validator to none.

--
Jonathan D. Galingan, MD
Project Manager for Computerization

Jonathan Galingan Jonathan Galingan

Re: openmrs id

This makes you able to place whatever id you want without needing to have it validated for encoding errors. Is this what you need or do you want an id that has validation?

On Monday, April 30, 2012, Jonathan Galingan wrote:
Go to manage Identifier types. Click openmrs id. Change the identifier validator to none.

On Monday, April 30, 2012, Gökhan Duran wrote:
hi there. i have a problem with openmrs id. when i try to create new patient record with openmrs the system ask me openmrs id.i can type any number but the openmrs id must be luhn algortihm. i can use this web site https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Check+Digit+Algorithm for openmrs id. my question is how can add new patient openmrs id without using this website? in other words i want to add openmrs id on the create patient page. Thanks for help.

Click here to unsubscribe from OpenMRS Implementers' mailing list

--
Jonathan D. Galingan, MD
Project Manager for Computerization
Philippine General Hospital

--
Jonathan D. Galingan, MD
Project Manager for Computerization
Philippine General Hospital

Gökhan Duran Gökhan Duran

Re: openmrs id

Yes i want this but when i went to manage identifier type and clicked openmrs id i have an error.I send this error with .txt file. how can fix this problem?

error.txt (6K) Download Attachment
sunbiz sunbiz

Re: openmrs id

Hi,
This error is fixed in  OpenMRS 1.6.6OpenMRS 1.7.4OpenMRS 1.8.4OpenMRS 1.9.0

are u using these or higher version than these and still getting the error??

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA

My Tech Blog:  http://sunnytalkstech.blogspot.com