problems with infopath forms

joao machiana joao machiana

problems with infopath forms

hi people, im having problems with infopath again(unforntunantely)
I thought that i've solved that but, i didnt.

so, i took a screenshot of the error, to give u an idea of whats going
on with my infopath.

I've tried to do this:
- added the openmrs server location to infopath trusted sites.
- added an exception to the windows firewall pointing to apache
tomcat, once its instlled on the same machine as ms infopath.
- configured the antivirus to allow run files from the download files
folder and from temporary files folder.
- shutted the down the antivirus to avoid any interferences within the infopath.

im using ms office 2007; Openmrs latest version.

infopatherror.JPG (126K) Download Attachment
infopatherror2.JPG (93K) Download Attachment
Chris Seebregts Chris Seebregts

Re: problems with infopath forms

Hi Joao
I think others have already been through this with you but you should
check
that the locations are correctly specified in your OpenMRS Global
Properties
(I have attached a printout of mine for reference).  Also that you have
rebuilt your form and cleared the cache of formentry forms in InfoPath.
have also attached a bat file that will dump your MySQL database to c:\
(rename to *.bat).
You can email the dump and your form as an XSN file to me, if you like
and I will see if I can
install and debug.  Alternatively, you can ask Carl to help with this if
he is around.
Regards
Chris

On 2008/11/14 12:13 PM, "joao machiana" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi people, im having problems with infopath again(unforntunantely)
> I thought that i've solved that but, i didnt.
>
> so, i took a screenshot of the error, to give u an idea of whats going
> on with my infopath.
>
> I've tried to do this:
> - added the openmrs server location to infopath trusted sites.
> - added an exception to the windows firewall pointing to apache
> tomcat, once its instlled on the same machine as ms infopath.
> - configured the antivirus to allow run files from the download files
> folder and from temporary files folder.
> - shutted the down the antivirus to avoid any interferences within the
> infopath.
>
> im using ms office 2007; Openmrs latest version.

> [hidden email] with "SIGNOFF openmrs-implement-l" in the
body
> (not the subject) of your e-mail.

Chris Seebregts, PhD
Technology Manager: Biomedical Informatics Research
e-Health Research and Innovation Platform
Medical Research Council
Francie van Zijl Drive, Parow Valley, Cape Town
Post: Box 19070, Tygerberg 7505, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 938 0318 (w); +27 82 461 5556 (m); chrisseebregts (Skype)
Fax: +27 21 (38 0526 (o)
E-mail: [hidden email]

OpenMRS Global Properties.pdf (104K) Download Attachment
mysql-openmrs-back-up.doc (156 bytes) Download Attachment