test case ?

Gökhan Duran Gökhan Duran

Report Content as Inappropriate

test case ?

how can i write a test case documentation for openmrs? which part of openmrs can be tested by users?

James Arbaugh James Arbaugh

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: test case ?

Hi Gökhan Duran,

I’m not sure we have clearly understood what you are asking.  Let me answer in a broad sense that may help point you in the right direction, or help you be able to clarify for us what you want to know.

I assume you would first need to establish what your test case is.  Document what you would expect OpenMRS to do for you.  You could then go about evaluating/testing OpenMRS to see if it will fit your needs.

Some good ways to go about testing OpenMRS, which can be done by a user (or potential implementer) are the OpenMRS Demo, which is available at http://demo.openmrs.org/openmrs/index.htm, or the OpenMRS Standalone.  More info on the OpenMRS Standalone is available here…

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/OpenMRS+Standalone

Again, if you have further questions, please check the wiki or feel free to post back to the mailing list, and hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Thanks,

James

how can i write a test case documentation for openmrs? which part of openmrs can be tested by users?